When you upload your profile picture, you are 10 times more likely to connect with people. So select your profile picture with care and follow these tips.
1. Select carefully, if you login automatically through Facebook, you can change your Facebook photo manually.
2. Upload a picture that shows you as you are, the way you are comfortable.
3. Don’t hide your face. It is not recommended to wear sunglasses or hide with your hand.
4. No group photos. Think about it, who are you in the crowd and how will the other members know?
5. Use a recent photo. Don’t select a picture from when you were little.
6. Don’t be trivial or frivolous and respect everyone.
7. Avoid filters or retouching your photos. Remember points 2, 3 and 4.
8. If you upload naked photos, you’ll be banned.
9. Don’t cheat. Use of profile pictures showing people with the opposite sex is strongly descouraged.
10. Use of cartoon pictures or celebrity faces will be banned.
And rememeber, you can reduce or increase profile credibility with the picture you select, so take care of your identity in order to get in contact with other people.